Tagged: social media
- June 3, 2019 at 12:29 pm #4310
You may have the most eye-catching, thought-provoking social media content you can imagine. But do you actually know how well your posts are performing? More to the point, are you sure you’ve done all you can to reach the highest number of users and inspire maximum engagement? Being able to make data-driven decisions in your social media marketing campaign is key to success in 2019.
If you’re not using a social media analytics tool to measure the success of your content, you’re missing out on a crucial opportunity to connect with more buyers and accelerate the growth of your brand. Depending on which one you choose, a social media analytics tool can tell you:
– The amount and type of engagement each post receives
– Which platforms drive the most traffic to your site
– When and where there have been mentions of your brand and products across social media
– The most popular hashtags related to your keywords
– How well your competitors’ content is performing
– The best times to post for maximum visibility
And those are only a handful of the benefits available to you. There are a lot of social media analytics tools out there, and each one is designed to be more detailed, relevant, and user-friendly than the last. The capabilities of these tools are advancing every day, so the only problem you have is deciding which ones best fit the needs of your company.
To make things easy, we compiled a list of the hottest social media analytics tools for 2019.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.